20 Article Ideas That Work (Over and Over Again)
You’re doing great things, but when the time comes to write them down, you’re confronted with a blank screen, and your brain freezes. You’ve got a lot going on, so it’s easier to save the task of coming up with an article idea for “later” — but later may never come.
Hang in there for one sec. Take a breath.
Have a look at these 20 prompts that draw on your unique experience as an entrepreneur. Choose one that sparks a memory or idea in this moment, and you’re on your way.
- What's the #1 challenge you've faced as an entrepreneur? How did you overcome it?
- What is one hack you've implemented for improving work-life balance? How can this help other entrepreneurs?
- What is the very best entrepreneurship advice you’ve ever received? How did you, and how can others, apply it?
- What is one dangerous myth or misconception others have about your industry?
- What have you learned about your market that other entrepreneurs could benefit from?
- What's a hot trend in your industry that entrepreneurs should go with (or not), and why?
- What big trends or developments do you see coming in your industry?
- How do you find employees who fit best in your company?
- What is your unique approach to connecting with customers?
- Does your business give back to the community? If so, how, and how might other businesses implement a similar program?
- What is one commonly held opinion other influencers in your industry share that you disagree with (and why)?
- How do you avoid getting stuck in the idea stage of a project or business?
- What entrepreneurial tips or hacks can you pass on to new startups?
- What's the biggest mistake you've made on your entrepreneurial journey? How can others avoid a similar mistake?
- What is one creative marketing or sales technique you've used that you can teach others?
- What is the most important thing you know about team-building?
- What is the last major business win you had? How did you get there, and how can others do the same?
- Give readers the rundown on one high-value business strategy that you use daily.
- What's one game-changing takeaway from a recent event, book, or podcast you can't stop telling others about? How did it impact your business?
- What are the top 3 or 5 things to have in place before pitching a business idea?
These 20 ideas can spark infinite articles based on the work you're doing and the entrepreneurial lessons you've learned. Get an article started in your YEC member dashboard today!
This post is part of a series on how YEC members can best utilize their personal branding and publishing benefits. If you're not yet a member, see if you qualify.