The Millennial Travel Guidebook by Matt Wilson
Welcome to "YEC Reads," a series presenting books written by YEC members on business topics.
Title: The Millennial Travel Guidebook: Escape More, Spend Less, & Make Travel a Priority in Your Life
Author: Matt Wilson
August 13, 2020
In The Millennial Travel Guidebook, Matt Wilson offers a fresh perspective on how and why young people should make travel a part of life, expanding their horizons and escaping the grind that has held previous generations captive.
About This Book:
Are you a Millennial who is scared of the work, sleep, repeat paradigm? Would you like to travel more, see the world, and find your personal freedom? Do you want to escape mediocrity and start living the life you were born to?In The Millennial Travel Guidebook: Escape More, Spend Less, & Make Travel a Priority in Your Life, you will find the answers to the questions that eluded your parents and grandparents.
Read this book to find the freedom you have been looking for, with chapters that examine:
- How to get over your fears of traveling the world.
- Why Millennials have more opportunities for world travel than any generation before.
- What holds us back from buying a plane ticket and taking the plunge.
- Making money on the side and saving for travel.
- Finding the unique travel style that suits your personality and budget.
- Finding the best deals on flights, car rentals, and accommodations.
- Which credit cards, frequent flier miles, and rewards programs are the best.
- Packing tips from the world’s experts.
- How to build a lifestyle you love by following your own path.
No one ever lies on their deathbed wishing they had spent more time in the office or waited longer to follow their dreams. No one ever regrets taking time to see the world and discover everything they are capable of.
You have the chance to build the life of your dreams while you are still young. Read The Millennial Travel Guidebook and start creating it now!
About the Author:
YEC member Matt Wilson is co-founder and CEO of the Under30Experiences, a travel company for people ages 21-35, named number 801 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. Matt is the host of the Live Different Podcast on business, travel, health, and performance.
"A thoughtful and thorough book for travelers of all types, loaded with tips and ideas to help you see the world on an everyday budget."
— Scott Keyes, Scott's Cheap Flights
“This book is an invitation, a challenge, a resource, and will be the first stepping stone for many down that most important path.”
— Jackie Nourse, @TravelingJackie
“A spirited guide for a new generation, The Millennial Travel Guidebook is an excellent primer for anyone looking to hit the road!”
— Dave Lee, GoBackpacking.com