YEC Reads: Expandability of Investment Real Estate by Nikita Zhitov
Expandability of Investment Real Estate
March 26, 2020
In Expandability of Investment Real Estate, YEC member Nikita Zhitov offers real estate strategies to benefit new and seasoned real estate enthusiasts and help them maximize returns.
About This Book:
Unlike many businesses that are not backed by real assets, real estate investing in general is a sure way to build wealth over time. But making money with real estate is often seen as a slow and lengthy process that requires a large upfront investment. Many investors-especially younger ones-want instant gratification. Nikita S. Zhitov, a professional real estate investor and developer, shares numerous ways to speed up the pace of profits in this guide for real estate entrepreneurs. He explores how to:
- Free up hidden income by appealing property tax assessments;
- Create space for an ATM machines on properties;
- Lease rooftop areas for cell tower usage;
- Acquire land virtually for free through timbering and subdivisions;
- Sub-meter utilities to turn an uncontrollable line item expense into an income source;
- Many other industry-specific tricks how to multiply equities and cashflow in your real estate holdings.
About the Author:
YEC member Nikita Zhitov, principal at CityPlat, is a commercial real estate developer. He has been a commercial broker, investor, and developer since 2004.
If you are a Young Entrepreneur Council member who has published a business book, contact the YEC concierge to learn how to get it featured in this column.