Fox Business, Entrepreneurs Are Starting Out Younger Than Ever: Here’s Why >
The Wall Street Journal, What College Can Teach the Aspiring Entrepreneur >
Entrepreneur, Starting a Business? When to Scrimp vs. Splurge. >
Fast Company, 15 people who are taking networking to a new level >
MPR News, Rethinking what a college education looks like >
The Dallas Morning news, Millennials battle persistent debt, jobless woes >
Do You Qualify To Apply?
Before we can extend an application for YEC membership, we must verify that you fit the following criteria:
- be 40 or younger
- be the founder, co-founder, owner or co-owner of his or her business
- generate at least $1 million in revenue, or…
- have at least $1 million in financing, or…
- have successfully sold a business for at least $2 million in the last 3 years
- have a business with headquarters or an office located in North America
If you meet our requirements and would like to request an application, please fill out the information below. Information you provide will ONLY be shared with YEC’s internal membership-selection committee. Please note: submitting a form does not guarantee that you will be invited to apply.