Join the team that's making
At YEC, we're using technology to help entrepreneurs become smarter, faster, and more connected to the services and support they need on demand, whatever stage their business is in.View open positions now
Here are 5 reasons why
Our Company Culture
YEC aspires to be at the center of every entrepreneur’s life by providing them with the resources and social capital they need to succeed.
We connect the world’s most successful entrepreneurs so they can grow their businesses faster, while also giving back to aspiring entrepreneurs through our virtual mentorship program StartupCollective.
We envision an entrepreneurship ecosystem where…
- Every entrepreneur (or aspiring entrepreneur) has access to the tools and resources they need to succeed at any stage of business.
- Being an entrepreneur is no longer a renegade choice, but a viable career path for anyone with the drive to make it happen.
- There is a systematic way for entrepreneurs to help each other reach the next level of success.
- Organizations across different sectors contribute time and resources to support the creation of new businesses in a unified way.
As a company, we believe in doing well and doing good: Doing well by creating a sustainable business and doing good by enriching the lives of everyone who touches YEC, from our members to our staff.
These are just a few of the ways YEC’s culture is special:
- Regular team “field trips” to explore startup ecosystems in action around our local community.
- Remote work Fridays, which allow our employees to work out of the office once a week to be with family, travel, or just explore new, inspirational settings.
- Access to exciting startup communities. Both our New York and Boston offices are located within WeWork facilities. WeWork is a thriving community of workspaces for entrepreneurs. You will meet amazing people building amazing things every day.
- Supportive cross-functional teams that work together to achieve success. You are never in a vacuum working at YEC.
Since our founding in 2010, we have made our mark in the entrepreneurship community, from launching national campaigns to support youth entrepreneurship in America to collaborating with some of the most renowned entrepreneurs in the world.
Highlights of our past achievements include:
- Rang the NASDAQ bell to celebrate the launch of Gen Y Capital Partners, an early-stage venture firm which invests in young companies with high-growth potential.
- Spearheading the #FixYoungAmerica grassroots campaign, which held rallies on 300+ college campuses nationwide.
- Evangelized the Youth Entrepreneurship Act, legislation designed to make it easier for young people to start businesses.
- Gathered successful entrepreneurs from around the country at The White House to mentor college students interested in starting their own businesses.
We our proud of our past, but are always looking ahead to a brighter future. Our plans for the future are big, and we seek team players who want to help contribute to our vision.
Here are just a couple of things we are working on:
- In partnership with Junior Achievement, we will deploy YEC members to K-12 classrooms around the county to teach young people about entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
- We are working with some of the top developers in the country to build innovative new technologies that help entrepreneurs meet the right people to take their business to the next level.
- We are creating a local YEC presence in large and medium-sized cities around the country.
- Locking up a community-building model that allows our organization to expand into other professional verticals and create new communities.
We expect a lot from our employees and reward them for their dedication accordingly. Benefits of working for YEC include:
- Access to comprehensive healthcare packages through our partnership with TriNet, one of the top HR solutions companies in the world.
- Optional dental and vision plans available.
- Remote work Fridays.
- Paid time off for all major U.S. holidays.
- 2 weeks paid vacation every year.